Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Teen fucks her Big Favorite toy


Naomie swinging his favourite pink toy deep inside her tight pussy till orgasm.Dark Angel fucked in her Pussy ass & and Facialed trio. rating. 22: 09 there are 2 weeks. 9888 views. Natasha hot teen with big natural tits gets fucked. She was a short, broad, brown skinned, heavyset woman, with a plump body, and a pleasant round face. Her hair was tied in a bun, as was the style preferred by most housewives. “Kem chho, Jignesh bhai”, she said to me smiling. “I thought you would still be sleeping”, she continued. I laughed, and taking the tiffin box from her hand, said to her, “Oh aunty, please come inside.” As Kalpana aunty came inside, I noticed her wiping her forehead with the pallu of her sari. “Oh it’s so hot outside”, she sighed, and she sat down on the sofa in the living room. “Let me get you something cold to drink, aunty”, I said as I went into the kitchen and fetched a glass of cold nimbu pani for her. Kalpana aunty took the glass gratefully from my hand, and gulped down the juice thirstily. “You are very kind Jignesh bhai”, she said smiling her thanks at him. I took the opportunity to hold her hand and said to her, “Oh aunty, please don’t call me Jignesh bhai …

No comments:

Post a Comment