Monday, April 11, 2011

Anny gives the best Blowjob ever


Hardcore teen gets fucked and gives the best blowjob ever as his dashing lover that his cock in and out of his mouth.perfect blonde babe on his back legs and pussy stretching.  As she came back to the living room, wiping her hands on her pallu, I said “Aunty, can you sit for a while … there is something I want to discuss with you.” “Of course beta” she said promptly and sat down on the sofa. I went and sat next to her, as close as I could, with my thighs touching her thighs. I took her hand in hers, and caressing the top of her palms, I told her about my plan to buy some clothes for Jigna to wear for her tour. She listened as I spoke, and was quite for some time after I finished. “Beta, I don’t know what to say. You have already done so much for us … and now this. I don’t know whether I can bear the weight of your generosity. And I don’t want to spoil Jigna by pampering her too much …” she said. I got off the sofa, and knelt down on the floor in front of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment