Saturday, April 9, 2011

Blond Teen Gets anal Baisés


This teen loves to make her tight ass hole fucked by a big cock in several different positions.Blonde slut trinity maxx has its meaning so hard pussy in it. (26 min)... Amateur latina crissy  Her eyes widened, and her face broke into a huge smile. She clasped her hands together and said excitedly “Really Jignesh bhai … “ But then her face dropped and she said in a dull voice “But my parents will never allow that.” “Don’t you worry about that baby” I assured her “Your dad will never come to know about it … and I will convince your mom” On hearing this, she clapped her hands in joy, and jumped up and down like a little girl. Once again, she threw her arms around me and said “Oh thank you Jignesh bhai … thank you … thank you”. Since the door was open, I pushed her away quickly, and patting her cheek, told her “Now you go, and come back early by about 1:30 in the afternoon. By that time I would have spoken to your mom, and we will be able to go and finish shopping before your mom comes back. She trotted off gaily, waving her bye to me. “Jignesh, you devious bastard …” I thought to myself, as I closed the door behind her. After Jigna left, I called up a friend of my dad’s who ran a boutique garment store for women in the city. He was naturally thrilled to receive my call. The news of our family’s windfall was by now known to most of our friends. I explained to him that I would be coming to his shop with the daughter of one of our family friends, and that I intended to buy some clothes of significant value. I also added that I would be over the next week or so bringing more customers to his shop. “Of course beta, I will be more than happy to be of service to you. I won’t be at the shop, but I will make sure my staff attends to your needs well” he replied effusively. I hung up after fixing up an appointment for 3 o’clock at his store.

No comments:

Post a Comment