Friday, April 15, 2011

Beautiful small goddess Undresses for us


Skinny model Nastya strips naked and shows up close its best parts as she rubs to the bottom of her small body.This blonde big titted cum slut Sarah got her wet pussy crushed in a few posts before she does is in his stupid face  As she lifted her hand to wipe her brow with the sleeve of her blouse, I got a glimpse of her whole right breast in the blouse. They were big, and because of her broad structure, spread broad over her chest as well. As she wiped her brow, I also noted that her blouse was torn at the armpit, and the cloth was soaked with sweat. I made a mental note of that. She served me the food, and sat watching me with a smile on her face, her face resting on her hands. We chatted casually as I ate. Once In finished, she cleared the plates, and even washed them, in spite of my protests.

No comments:

Post a Comment