Saturday, April 9, 2011

Leigh gave an Interview before it goes Hardcore


Leigh tells what she likes, and then produces fuck a toy rabbit and then a hard male beautiful.Eighteen year old cute gets hard fucked in her pussy teen. As she washed the dirty cups, she gave me a weak smile, and said “My husband is not a scrupulous man, beta … he has borrowed money from so many people, and has not paid them back. That is why no one trusts him any more. Whatever money he gets, he spends most of it playing ‘matka’. And then he likes drinking also, and keeps buying cheap liquor from some bootleggers in the city” she continued. The only way we are able to make ends meet is because of whatever I earn … he is telling you all this now just to get your sympathy and borrow money from you” she stated matter of factly. “But you are a good boy, beta. My advice to you would be to not trust him. He will borrow money from you also, and then waste that also. I don’t want to unnecessary spoil the relation of our family with your father and mother.” I was touched by her honesty and forthrightness.

No comments:

Post a Comment