Friday, April 8, 2011

Busty Teen in braids sucks his Cock lovers


Watch Mel Busty bounce on a hard cock with her big tits jiggling till her lover the jerks on his new face.Watch Audrey Bitoni gets her pussy fucked hard I knew I had him there. Give a drinker a free drink, lend him some money, and you have him in your pocket. I replied in an equally sly manner, “Jatin bhai, I have drunk only whisky which my father gets home from his friends in the military canteen, and also I have drunk quite a few times with my school friends at parties. I would surely like to have a drink with you … In fact I can go home and fetch a bottle of Scotch lying in my dad’s cupboard … but I am not sure what Kalpana aunty will think …” He responded with relief in his voice, and slapping me on my back said “Oh don’t you worry about her …. if you say yes, she will not object. Let me just run and get something to munch with the drinks … you run home and get that bottle” he said almost salivating at the thought of drinking some expensive foreign liquor.

No comments:

Post a Comment