Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Beautiful Teen Eyed Big sensuously rubbing itself


Sexy Tricia strips and rubs her small body and then gently massages her shaven pussy.Grandfather eats her pussy and licks her breasts before it sticks it to him. .... College Drunk Girl kissed hard after party Crazy At noon, Kalpana aunty rang the bell, as was the routine to deliver my lunch. By then I had changed into my slacks & t-shirt. I opened the door and greeted her warmly. She smiled, and came in. She went into the kitchen to serve the food for me. I followed her, and said “Oh don’t bother about that aunty, I will manage on my own.” “No beta, at least allow me to do something for you. You have been so kind to us …” she replied with a smile. My eyes watched her as she transferred the contents of the tiffin box into various plates & bowls. She had tied the pallu of her sari around her waist, and from where I stood, I could see the bottom half of her heavy breasts in the blouse. My cock stirred as I admired her huge butt, encased tightly in her sari.

No comments:

Post a Comment