Thursday, April 7, 2011

Percé brusqué teen fucks a hard cock


Teen Tan and blond with gives nipples pierced a hard Stud cock a ride of his life.Hot teen gets her tight shaved pussy fucked hard... img width = title "157" ='Office Lady Getting her Pussy Fucked Hard by Guys Getting As I closed the door, I decided I needed to do something to get Kalpana aunty into bed with me. My thoughts wandered to Kalpana bhabhi’s 16-year old daughter, Jigna, too. “Oh fuck”, I said to myself, “she is too young”. I got dressed, and went to pick up my bike from the dealer who had promised delivery today. I got the bike, caught up with a few friends from school, and after showing off my brand new bike, decided to head back home. It was nearly 3 in the afternoon when I reached the gate of his colony. On a sudden impulse, I decided to drop in at Kalpana aunty’s house. I paused for a minute, wondering what reason I would give for the unexpected visit, and then concluded I could say I came to show them my new bike. “I hope that Jigna is at home”, I mused as I rode towards their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment