Saturday, April 2, 2011

Emmy likes to drill its hole with toys


Emmy in heels fucks her pussy with a dildo in glass and screams of pure pleasure she gets herself off the coast.Teen girl fucked hard in her pussy. This teen girl is in love every minute of a Bites hammering her pussy hard, she has been spreading As I continued to rub her shoulder and back, I could feel that she was wearing a petticoat (like a slip) under her school shirt. I took my hands off her shoulders, got off the sofa, and knelt in front of her. I took her hands in mine, and pulled her chin up and asked her to stop crying. “Jigna, don’t cry. I am there no? I will speak to your pappa and mummy, and I will give you the money for your picnic. Don’t worry ok … everything will be fine” I consoled her. She finally stopped sobbing, and looked at me hopefully with those big eyes. “Really, Jignesh bhai … will you do that!” she asked incredulously. “But what if pappa & mummy still say no?” she asked despondently. “Don’t you worry, baby … I will handle them” I reassured her. As I spoke, my hands were caressing her bare knee, and I slowly slid my hand a little up to her exposed thighs above the knees. I kept consoling and reassuring her, as my hands felt the bare skin of her knees and thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment