Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blonde is an interview and then bands


Hard protruding teen then strips naked to masturbate him her pussy with a vibrator pink and speaks.Watch Audrey Bitoni gets its meaning cat tricky  Before I lost control of myself, I pushed her away from me gently, and holding her by her shoulders, told her sweetly “Now you run along and go to school, baby … I also have to get ready and go out now.” She smiled brightly, and said “OK, Jignesh bhai … will you come home to meet us today?” she asked hopefully. I laughed and said, “If you want me to come, I will come baby” “Oh yes, please come … please come … I will wait for you”. As she turned to leave, and opened the door, a sudden thought occurred to me. “Wait a minute, Jigna” She turned, and I asked “For your school tour, are you supposed to wear your school uniform only … or can you wear casual clothes?” “No bhaiya, we don’t have to wear our uniform, we can wear any clothes we like. Why?” she asked back. “So what clothes do you plan to take Jigna?” I queried further. “I don’t know … I haven’t thought about it … I only have Punjabi dresses, so I will take that only” she responded. I drew back my lips and made a thoughtful face “Hmmm … do all your friends also wear Punjabi dresses only?” I asked. “No, the other girls are from richer families, so they wear jeans and t-shirts and skirts and tops …. “ she responded “But I don’t have any of those clothes” she concluded, her face falling. “OK, why don’t we do something, baby … why don’t you come back a little early from school today, and I will take you shopping … we will buy some new clothes for you. How does that sound?” I asked with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment