Friday, April 1, 2011

Brunette is Valerie fucks his lover


Sexy brunette teen Valerie gets licked and fuck as she straddles a hard cock in all sorts of positions and then gets cummed.Hot blonde gets her juicy pussy hard fucked, opt for a full mouth of... Horny amateur gets her meaning hard pussy then sucking his cock pussy juice I woke up late the next morning. After a breakfast of cornflakes & milk, I headed to the bathroom for a quick shower. As I was rinsing the lather off my body, I heard the door-bell ringing insistently. “Who could it be at this time of the day?” I cursed. I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist and rushed to the door. Peering through the peep-hole, I saw that it was Kalpana aunty’s daughter, Jigna at the door. I was caught in two minds for a minute. Should I open the door as is, or should I change and then open. I made up my mind quickly, and tightening my towel around my waist, I opened the door. Jigna was about to say something, when her eyes widened as she took in the sight of me, the water droplets dripping of my muscular body, clad only in a bath towel, in front of her. Her voice caught in her throat, and her hand involuntarily went to her mouth. She was in her school uniform, apparently ready to leave for school. “Hi Jigna, how are we this morning?” I greeted her heartily. She gathered herself quickly, as I invited her in. She mumbled something incomprehensible, as she came in tentatively. I closed the door behind her, and turned to her, still smiling. She was having a tough time keeping her eyes off my body. “So what can I do for you, baby? Would you like to have something to drink?” I asked her casually, as I toweled my hair with another towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment