Friday, April 1, 2011

Petite Teen in a Collage of scenes stripping


Busty teen small bands in different scenes, and then her cat massages and and ass with his fingers.Hot blonde with a great meaning body more difficult I think that it could never imagined that this dude kills his cat, and it will be a new fucking value This, for me, was the most desirable part of Kalpana aunty’s body … her incredibly big butt. She had possibly the biggest buttocks I had seen on a woman, and I felt my cock lurch in my jeans, as I looked at her wide hips and fat butt swing as she walked, with the sari draped tight around them. I groaned inwardly to myself as I squeezed my cock through my jeans, “Oh, how I would love to fuck her from behind!” I thought to myself. Kalpana aunty let herself out, and as she leant forward to put on her sandals, her pallu slipped off her shoulder again, and I couldn’t help but gaze with lust at her heavy breasts and ample bottom again. She straightened herself, adjusting her pallu again, and reaching out, patted me on my cheeks and said, “Beta, please let aunty know if you need anything ok … I don’t want to give your mother any reason for complain when she sees you again”. I replied in the affirmative, and waved goodbye to Kalpana aunty, as she stepped out into the hot sun and proceeded on her errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment