Monday, April 11, 2011

Layla loves to be fucked


Idea of Layla of pleasure is to kiss a hard cock till his whole body his hard cock lovers teen cums.Watch Wet pussy amateur hard fucked, she pussy gets wet like a river that she has more and more horny, until her boyfriend fucks her dry! Video. I quickly made up my mind, and said to her, “Kalpana aunty, you have been so nice to me; this is the least I can do for you. I want to do something for you and your daughter. Here’s what I have in mind. Let me lend him the money he requires to get the bank loan. I will not give him the money personally, but will open an account and deposit it directly into his account. That way he cannot spend the money elsewhere. The only money I will give him in cash is the money he requires to pay his shop’s rent. Once he gets the bank loan, he will not need that also” I concluded. “But what about your money, beta? What if he does not return it? What if your father comes to know?” she resisted. “Oh aunty, why do you worry about all those things? I am doing this for you, aunty. And also, I am going to give this from my money, not my father’s. And I am not expecting it back. If he is able to salvage his business, it will help improve your & Jigna’s life also” I told her with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment