Thursday, April 14, 2011

Olya pumps his Ass up and down on a hard cock


Olya teen with big tits bounced hard on a stiff cock up her juicy pussy cannot take anymore.Look at Mature sex in Hardcore momma gets kissed hard in her pussy and ass - this hardcore momma enjoys a large sexual with his partner.I parked outside and rang the bell. “One minute”, hollered Jatin bhai from inside. Jatin bhai, in his trademark lungi and banian, opened the door, and his face split into a big smile as he saw me. “Arre, Jignesh bhai … come in, come in” he said heartily as he took my hand and led me inside. I told him about my new bike. “Kalpana”, Jatin bhai hollered, “look who has come … it is Jignesh bhai … he has come to show us his new bike”. “I am coming”, Kalpana aunty said from the bathroom, “I am just finishing my bath”. Jatin bhai followed Jignesh outside, and complimented me on the bike, as he looked at it. “You should soon buy a car now, Jignesh bhai”, he said, “you are rich people now …then sometimes we poor people can get a lift from you”, he chuckled. “Uncle, please don’t call me Jignesh bhai … I feel so odd”, said I, “I am still the same old Jignesh”. “Oh no, you are chhota saheb for us now …. how can I call you by just your name?” Jatin bhai said with all his false pretentious submissiveness, “No, no … I insist on calling you Jignesh bhai”, he concluded.

1 comment: