Monday, April 4, 2011

Brown fur Masturbates model


Come watch Amina masturbate her pussy tight with toys while she rubs her body skinny on fur blankets.Blonde slut trinity maxx has its meaning so hard pussy in it. (26 min)... Amateur latina crissy montoya get her pussy fucked hard  “I … I came to ask if you could …give me the money for the picnic tour fees now …” she said tentatively. “Of course … I almost forgot about it. Just give me a minute.” I responded. As she sat down on the sofa, I went into my room and came back with the cash she needed. I sat down next to her on the sofa, and handed her the money. She took it from my hand, and smiled at me gratefully. “Thank you so much, Jignesh bhai” she said with tenderness, “I don’t know what I can do to repay your kindness …” I just laughed, and taking my chance, put my arms around her shoulders, and told her “Come on baby, you don’t need to thank me … you know how much I like you” I said as I casually placed my other hand on her knee which had become exposed now as her skirt had ridden up. She lowered her head, and seemed to be struggling to say something. A couple of times she opened her mouth to say something, but then stopped herself. “What is it; Jigna … is there something else? Come on, tell me. You don’t have to feel shy with me” I probed, rubbing her knee casually in the process, and sliding my palm up by an inch to feel her thigh as well. “Our teacher told us …. “She paused, “Our teacher told us to carry some pocket money also … incase we wanted to have some snacks, or ice cream … or buy some souvenirs” she continued. I asked pappa & mummy for that, but he refused saying that I should not waste money on all that. And mummy was only able to give me 250 rupees from her savings, because that is all she had. But I ….” Her voice trailed off. “So you need some more money, is it?” I asked her with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment