Monday, April 11, 2011

Masturbation Teen in her Crotchless panties


Dawn Teen masturbates her pussy destroyed after it strips off the coast of his sexy crotchless lederhosen and short skirt with a big toy.She bent down slowly and the tip of his tongue began to lick inside my foreskin. It did slowly and gently. I had never this is me before  kick started the bike, and asked Jigna to get on to the seat behind him. As she clambered on to the bike, and swung her leg over the seat, her skirt rode up above her knees. She placed her hands on my shoulder and exclaimed “Let’s go!!” I rode out slowly, but once they were beyond her father’s eyesight, I opened the throttle and accelerated on the empty road. “Yes, yes … faster, faster” Jigna exclaimed, and she wrapped her arms around me from behind, and held me tight. A current ran thru my body as I felt her young budding firm breasts press into my back. She had obviously not started wearing a bra yet, and I could feel my cock stirring again, as I felt the hot young thing behind me pressing her body to me. I let go off one hand from the handle, and taking it behind him, placed it on her bare knee, saying “I hope you are not feeling scared Jigna”. “No, no … not at all …. I like going fast on the bike Jignesh bhai … promise me you will take me for a long ride when pappa is not at home”. “OK baby, I promise”, I replied as I swung the bike into the lane of their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment