Thursday, March 31, 2011

POV Blowjob and Hardcore Sex


Spinner Britne fucked POV style in this hardcore video get her clit rights and fucked with a hard cock.Horny brunette teen gets her wet pussy hard fucked. Kalpana aunty had ample breasts, at least 38-D as I estimated, and were pressed together in her tight blouse, which was struggling to hold them. The pallu of her sari had parted slightly to reveal her blouse at the shoulders, and I could see the strap of her black bra on her shoulder, which had come out from below her blouse. She caught my glance, and with a hint of a smile on her lips, stood up, adjusting the pallu of her sari. “I better leave now beta, because I have to deliver two more tiffins before 2’o clock”, she said as she walked towards the kitchen to keep back the empty glass. My eyes followed her, and feasted on the gentle swing of her hips, as she walked.

No comments:

Post a Comment