Thursday, March 31, 2011

Exotic is like rewarding his body


Watch this babe masturbate with her panties and make her all wet pussy while using a dildo in her ass and where you will find Melissa Midwest video, Fucked Hard 18 films, a sweet pussy.rea Girls is... She pulls down her sexy panties to flash her shaved pussy - and then As I took it from her hand, she turned to leave. I stopped her and said “Why don’t you come inside Jigna? Let us both have a Thums Up, which I have in the fridge”. She seemed to struggle for a minute, and then brightened up and said “Oh Jignesh bhai, I love cold drinks!” I fetched a bottle of Thums Up. As she drank from it, I noticed she looked a bit low & depressed. I sat next to her, and asked her what the matter was. She was silent for a moment, and then broke into sobs, crying “We are going for a 3-day tour from school, and all my friends are going, but pappa is saying I cannot go. He says we don’t have the money now” she sobbed. “I asked mummy to give me money, but she does not have enough. The fee is 2,000 rupees for the whole trip. Mummy is also saying we are not rich like other people, so I cannot go” she continued. “Oh Jignesh bhai, I want to go … I want to go … next year will be eleventh class, and then my school will be over … this is the last chance I have to go with all my class friends. And when I started crying saying I wanted to go, he slapped me …” she cried, and broke down sobbing with her face buried in her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment